Find out how Later Life Ambitions ensures older people are fairly represented.
Explore the world for less with our fantastic offers on cruises.
Need some guidance on what happens next? We’re here to support you.
With exclusive rates for NARPO members, be a worry-free wanderer with over 425 recovery specialists in the UK* on hand 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, you can be sure that support will be there when you need it.
• Free UK-based helpline for emergencies
• Fast roadside assistance that will do everything possible to repair your car at the side of the road
• Misfuelling cover
• Free cover for your caravan or trailer when used for private use
• Emergency accommodation or alternative travel if your vehicle can’t be repaired
• Recovery to a destination of your choice if the recovery specialist can’t get you on your way
• Emergency assistance is provided if you breakdown at home
• Optional European cover includes returning you and your vehicle to the UK
What’s not included
• The cost of any parts or petrol required to get you back on the road
• Any mechanical damage caused by filling your car with the wrong fuel
• Cover for caravans over 7 metres long
• Replacing or re-programming lost keys
• Breakdowns due to frost damage or failure to maintain the insured vehicle which leads to insufficient oil, coolant, or other fluids (excluding fuel)
Policy terms & conditions apply.
* Information provided by ERS, March 2020.
PMGI Limited, trading as Police Mutual, is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England & Wales No. 1073408. Registered office: Alexandra House, Queen Street, Lichfield, Staffordshire, WS13 6QS.
Become a NARPO member today. Join the over 93,000 former officers who are already benefiting from our expert advice and exclusive deals.
Sign up today for all our latest news direct to your inbox. There’s no fee, but it’s valuable reading.